I’m just a poor research fellow, so don’t be expecting some major haul because I do not have much money. I have a few things I’ve been mulling over, and will likely just end up buying one or two things since the 15% discount honestly isn’t thaaaat great. And I like to keep my makeup collection strictly to things I will consistently use. A collection that is too large really stresses me out. Please let me know if you’ve tried any of these products and have any recommendations!
- Belif The True Cream Moisturizing Bomb ($38): I’ve heard great things about this for dry skin, and I’m nearing the end of my current moisturizer so this is a likely purchase.
- Caudalie Beauty Elixir ($18-$49): This is glorified water. I know that. If I buy this, it’ll be because I had a bad day and I’m in a “treat yoself” mindset. But a lot of people do seem to like it, and I wouldn’t mind having a facial spray because I actually don’t currently have any. That being said, it’s grape water in a can soooo…
- Marc Jacobs Highliner eyeliners ($25): I just really want to get a cobalt blue liner so I can put it in my waterline and have that blue waterline not fade throughout the day. I was told these liners would make that happen for me. I currently only have black liner (which I barely use because I get middle school emo phase vibes). However, $25 is a lot for a liner, so let me know if you think it’s worth it.
- Something from Drunk Elephant: I have wanted to try this brand for a while, but I’ll likely pass on buying something this time. Maybe in the fall/winter. I have a good current skincare lineup that I’m happy with and still want to work through. But I have been dying to try their products.
- Sol De Janeiro Brazilian Bum Bum Cream ($45): Someone tell me if this smells as good as everyone says it does. I’m too lazy to go to Sephora and actually smell it ever since I got flash 2-day shipping.
- Herbivore Coco Rose Body Polish ($36): This is so overpriced and unnecessary, but it seems right up my alley. My bathtub is my happy place, and I think this could make it even happier. I’ll probably pick this up.
What are you picking up at the sale? Give me your thoughts!